Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Apology

Hello. I must first say I am sorry to have been gone so long. Writing down events in my life is therapeutic and I should do it more often.

So, here is the news.

First, my family and I are all doing ok. We have started to attend Cadiz Christian Church again as a family.

Second, we bought a new car. The C.A.R.S. program enabled us to buy a brand new car much cheaper than a comparable used one. We picked a PT Cruiser - inferno crystal red.

Third, we finished the installation of new ceramic tile flooring in the kitchen. I am well on my way to having a wonderful gourmet inspired space.

The boys are growing so fast. Jonathan will be starting the 4th grade next week and Topher will be in 5 morning per week K-4 preschool. I am already planning my workout time!

I have also signed on to be an Usborne Books & More consultant to try to earn extra income. The books are great. Those of you who know me, know that I hoard books. I have shelves, boxes and stacks of them. :) I believe reading is instrumental in the developmental and learning process. So, my boys receive books for almost every special occassion or holiday.

I pledge to try to blog at least once a week but hopefully more often. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment